• Men’s 30 to 90-day outpatient programs consisting of Day treatment (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient program (IOP) with a therapeutic recovery home option.
•Rooted in the evidence-based treatment of addiction, including CBT, DBT, mindfulness practices, life skills development, trauma-based treatment, and traditional community-based recovery including the Twelve Steps.
• Educational information and multiple group formats for the various components of treatment, all highly tailored for the individual patient.
• Utilizes the rich resources of the recovering community, including Twelve Step, Smart Recovery, and other social support meetings.
• A specialized family program that focuses on the client and the individual needs of the family, capturing hope and rebuilding relationships.
• Post-discharge recovery and therapy plan, including referral for continued individual and group therapy.
• Follow-up intensives designed as a component of treatment to continue recovery in areas of family recovery, trauma treatment, and other individualized needs.
• Social Support and Twelve Step meeting plan.
• Ongoing monitoring of meeting and therapy attendance by GPS and brief survey verification.
• Regular alumni contact and connection.
We utilize the latest biometric monitoring technology to provide 24/7 monitoring, accountability, and biofeedback. We use technology resources to integrate information from biometric measurements, brief survey input, GPS as well as other sources of information. These are used to design an individual response to biometric evidence of stress, as well as positive experiences in recovery in a time-efficient manner and adding a built-in accountability process throughout treatment.
The Envision Hope Day Treatment Program consists of 30+ hours of treatment per week, plus housing. At Envision Hope we provide data assisted treatment that is science-based. Our amazing team of Psychiatrists, Clinicians, and support staff are here 24/7 to ensure you are supported and reaching your goals. With our use of advanced biometric technology our goal is to identify high-risk situations and teach those in recovery to become more in tune with their body. We do not discharge at set dates – we discharge based on goals reached!
“Intensive Outpatient Treatment (also known as IOP for “Intensive Outpatient Program”) is a treatment program recommended in some circumstances by a clinical and assessment. IOP may be recommended for those who do not need high level of care. IOP can also enable people in recovery to continue their recovery therapies following residential or detox, on a part-time yet intensive schedule, designed to accommodate work and family life.”
Envision Hope’s therapeutic recovery home is located within a quiet, carefully selected neighborhood. During treatment, you’ll enjoy the comfort of our upscale recovery home that is amply furnished and provides a comfortable environment for healing.
• Nationally recognized psychiatrist and speaker with 30 years of experience in both chemical and sex addiction, along with other co-occurring disorders.
• Marriage and Family Therapists, one of whom is one of only eight marriage and family psychologists in the Southwest being board-certified as a Diplomate in Couple and Family Psychologist (ABPP).
• Consulting Neuroscientist working to develop a monitoring device (patent pending) to be used to provide an accurate measurement of patient’s progress in recovery and the state of their well-being.
• Partnering with an esteemed Ivy League university that is providing an independent source for validating the data being collected and the success of our program.